Staying at the hotel was a Chilean photographer for Conde Nast Traveler magazine. She approached the manager about some shots she and the magazine had in mind for possible covers of the April issue. He in turn asked if we were available and lo and behold after two days of photo shoots all around the hotel, Kelly and I may be gracing the pages of the April issue of Conde Nast magazine in a story about the hotel.
Kelly made good friends with several very gregarious Jewish guests on an excursion she was on and they invited her for the blessing of the wine last Friday night. When I got back from the tour I was with they were the life of the party and referring to me as Mr. Kelly. We have been extended an offer of hospitality in their Long Island flat when we make it up there.
Those towers are 9 kilometers away from where I have taken this picture. The tallest is 2850m.They are really massive.
I also want to take this opportunity to show off a favorite picture of mine with the Puma glacier in the background. This was from our backpacking trip.
Beautiful pics Mr. Kelly!!!
ReplyDelete